As a busy mom, I know how easy it is to get caught up in all the things we have going on and realize we aren’t getting the most out of play time with my little ones.
Ensuring that I am getting that quality time in with them is a priority but it doesn’t always pan out the way I’d like.
The reason this blog was even started was to document my journey of wanting to create more balance in my life as a mom. It’d be a huge lie to say I get it right all the time because I don’t.
I was really excited when Ms. Shauna of eNanny Link came to me about being on my podcast. She is a business owner turned blogger and she is going to be sharing her top tips for getting the most out of play time with your kids as a busy mom.
Whether you are a mom entrepreneur or you work outside the home, whatever season of life you may be in, Ms. Shauna’s tips will work for you!
- Ms. Shauna shares tidbits of her journey as a childcare provider and teacher
- Ms. Shauna talks about how she decided to start her blog
- How Ms. Shauna found “balance” as a business owner and a mom
- Diving into the topic, how parents can maximize playtime with their children
- Ms. Shauna shares what you can expect from her blog, eNanny Link
- What inspires Ms. Shauna
- Ms. Shauna gives her advice for other moms wanting to start their own businesses
Favorite Guest Quote
“There’s going to be a time when your children will move on. When that time comes, you will need something of your own.”
Connect With Ms. Shauna